Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why is it Google has not crawled my blog yet?

For the past few weeks, I have been trying to update my travel blog and this blog. In updating my blogs, I'm wondering how does my pages appear in the Google search. Unfortunately for the past 2 weeks, it seems that it is still not properly linked to the world wide web.

I've checked out the Google Webmaster Tools to see what I should do to let others know of my site. I read that other websites should have links to my blogs. This will allow Google's web crawlers to see my site. I also read that I can send my link to Google to be added to the list of sites that they'd analyze and crawl into. I also submitted my links to Yahoo! to be sure.

I have put up links in my email signatures, my forum signatures, and in my multiply account. But it still seem that my site is not yet indexed. haaahhhh.... Well.. I think I'll just need to keep my patience up and wait 'till my blogs are indexed.

No comments:


View My Stats